Super SU is a great tool for rooting for your Android device. Super-user access rights are best managed for all apps on your Android device that require root access. This is a very useful tool for Android developers and gamers. You can download the latest version of the SuperSU ZIP + APK file from the link below.
What is Rooting Android
Root is a process that allows users to modify the applications configuration system. This allows users to run certain applications that require administrative level permission. You can also perform certain tasks that are not performed by the typical Android user.
How To Connect Your Android Device With SuperSU?
- First make sure that you have a USB cable because you have to connect the smartphone to the computer to access the internet connection.
- Download and install the available Supersu root version.
- You need to update the required USB drivers.
- Send files installed on external memory.
- Restart your smartphone now.
- Otherwise, backup your device and you will lose your data
- Enable TWRP Recovery mode on your device.
- Open the supersu root application.
- Your mobile phone will begin to identify so let it be done.
- The root tool will be downloaded and installed into your device after the aforementioned process.
- Your device will restart after the installation is complete.
- Go to the device’s home screen and look for the Supersu root app.
- When you find the app you will be able to enjoy the amazing features of the Supersu Root application.
Read also: Infinix S5 x652 Firmware ROM
SuperSU ZIP Features:
- Indication for access to the superzer
- Switch to / system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script CyanogenMod to survive the night
- It also has per-app notification settings
- This allows users to temporarily remove the device
- This allows users to permanently terminate the device
- It works in recovery
- This works when Android is not properly booted
- It always goes back to the past
- It wakes up immediately
Uninstall SuperSU ZIP
- Open the “SuperSU” app.
- Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Now scroll down and find the “Cleanup” option.
- Click “Complete Input” to install.
- You will be prompted to confirm
- Tap “Continue.”
- That’s it! Reboot your phone. You have successfully installed SuperSU.